What is it about...

This blog is an assignment for the Art Illustration class which I take. However, I intend to utilize it also for my studies in Literature and Education. Ever since I took my first Art class, I was thinking how Art teaching methods could be applied to teaching Literature. I hope that working on this blog will help me to straighten up my ideas, and create a new usable interdisciplinary approach.



Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hindenburg Disaster Illustration

Not my best work, but here it is...
1. Internal cabin - passengers are talking to a crew member.
2. Herbert Morrison reporting the desaster.

1 comment:

  1. I must say you do people well, I don't think I'd even attempt that many! My guess is that this was not your favorite assignment. And I know how overwhelmed you are. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete