What is it about...

This blog is an assignment for the Art Illustration class which I take. However, I intend to utilize it also for my studies in Literature and Education. Ever since I took my first Art class, I was thinking how Art teaching methods could be applied to teaching Literature. I hope that working on this blog will help me to straighten up my ideas, and create a new usable interdisciplinary approach.



Monday, September 26, 2011

Cups in color

Imagine that, I have scanned my cups (at least the three that I have done) yesterday, and was completely convinced that I have put them on. Instead I spent all my time trying to figure out why the Blog viewer counter does not work, and forgot to make a post. Arg... I still do not know why it does not work, but here are my cups.


No comments:

Post a Comment